Distinguish yourself from the hundreds of thousands of wankers on the internet, or let Me know you are a wanker possibly worthy of My attention.
- Gifts and other extraneous tribute do not count as in-lieu session tribute.
- Please do not purchase gifts that have not been individually pre-approved by Me.
- Please DO NOT SEND ME FLOWERS. They wither in days, and I disdain useless things (like boys).
- Your cold, hard cash is also a fine gift. See “Tribute.”
Option 1: AMAZON WISHLIST
Option 2: WRITE A REVIEW
You may also send Me comments directly. One or two sentences are fine, but you can write more if you like. Your words will eventually make it onto My testimonials page – and may even get their own blog post.
Option 3: GIFT CERTIFICATES
You may purchase electronic giftcards to the following stores. Please inquire about the correct email address to which to send them.
Option 4: DONATE TO A CHARITY OF MY CHOOSING
Please make a note in your donation that the gift is in honor of Princess Marx. You’ll also need to forward Me a screenshot of your donation or the confirmation email.
- Sex Workers Outreach Project is a national social justice network dedicated to the fundamental human rights of people involved in the sex trade and their communities, focusing on ending violence and stigma through education and advocacy.
- TrueChild.org helps donors, policy-makers and practitioners reconnect race, class and gender through “gender transformative” approaches that challenge rigid gender norms and inequities. They are especially interested in the impact of gender on at-risk communities, including those that are of color, LGBTQ, or low income.
- BitchMagazine.org Bitch Media’s mission is to provide and encourage an engaged, thoughtful feminist response to mainstream media and popular culture. They seek to be a fresh, revitalizing voice in contemporary feminism, one that welcomes complex arguments and refuses to ignore the contradictory and often uncomfortable realities of life in an unequivocally gendered world. To really impress Me, sign up for a subscription as part of your donation.
- Talking Sex Radio (TSR) Network is a destination for adults who want to explore the sight and sounds of erotica with taste and style. The unique stream broadcasts live TV shows about BDSM and Kink, and was created by lifestyle Domme Rev Mel. Miss Cassie hosts a show called “Naughty or Nice,” on which Princess Marx was featured.